You are reading from the book “Just Quit” & Live  

Q: Why do you want to quit your job EVEN if you don’t have another job lined-up?

I feel that my potential is being wasted and I am being relegated to a clerical job.

In short, I am not satisfied with the job content and on top of it I am not clear of my future path.

~Worker Living in the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Unlock Potential

Today’s Reflection…something to think about & do:

If today we find ourselves doing less than we know we are capable of; for whatever reason; we will think of the positive.

For every minute we are not asked to work up to our potential (while we are doing the mind-numbing clerical type tasks) we will THINK about our future path.

Work the “Just Quit”Steps during the down time.

If they only want 20% we will give them what they want and use the other 80% of our brainpower and capabilities for ourselves.

P.S.

There really aren’t any excuses…NO ONE can hold you back…EXCEPT…YOURSELF…